Night Fishing Rules
All night fishing must be carried out under a strict booking system! All bookings to be made via 01925 757985 or text 07817 232939
All general fishery rules must be adhered to as well as rules listed below when night fishing
- A maximum of four/six anglers per night to be allowed to fish.
- All anglers must be off the water two hour before any competitions of any kind starts
- If there is litter on the peg you are fishing “IT IS YOURS”.
- All anglers at night should employ an adequate bite alarms
- Lights must be kept to a minimum e.g. torches, bivvy lamps
- As in the general rules there will be no fires allowed with The exception of cooking stoves
- Noise must be kept to a minimum. Please adjust sounder volume so as not to cause undue annoyance to persons nearby
- When night fishing, junior anglers must be accompanied by a senior member
- Only appropriate angling shelters to be used! Strictly no TENTS! No guests allowed in angling shelter without fishery permission
24hr Night Tickets from 4:00pm to 4:00pm
Any Angler arriving before 4:00pm MUST PAY for a Day Ticket as well