Baits You Can’t Use On The Fishery
NO CAT AND DOG MEAT AND NO SURFACE FISHING
ALL OTHER BAITS ALLOWED
Please Respect and abide the following Rules for the wellbeing of fish and fellow anglers. Non-compliance could mean being banned from fishing and no refund given.
The following are banned:-
Fixed Leads Keep Nets/Carp Sacks
Barbed Hooks (Micro allowed) Surface Fishing
No Cat/Dog Meat Alcohol/Drugs
Unhooking Mats are MANDATORY on All Lakes and must be suitable in size for the resident fish.
- Every angler must be in possession of a valid Environment Agency rod licence
- At Spawning times or when oxygen levels are low, certain pegs may be temporarily closed.
- No tackle or shelters to be left overnight unless night has been pre booked, first come first served basis.
- Please fish only from designated pegs
- No Standing Up with Fish while taking pictures (keep low)
- Please use toilet facilities
- No using a dry towel to unhook a fish
- No interfering with the wildlife, plants, trees and shrubs.
- All hooks and lines must be out of the water when not fishing.
- Anglers under 16 years must be accompanied by and fish next to a responsible adult.
- All nets must be dipped and rinsed in the disinfectant bins provided before fishing.
- All anglers and visitors do so at their own risk. We are not held responsible for any accident or injury to anglers or their possessions, however caused whilst on our premises.
- Vehicles should be left in the designated car parks only and are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Help us keep the lakes clean by taking all your litter and line home. You are responsible for any litter at or around your peg. (use bins provided)
- Pets are not allowed on site unless prior permission has been granted.
Management have the right to amend rules to suite the fishery needs